Representatives from the Sagebrush Ecosystem Team will give a short presentation on the trigger decision process, and answer questions related to the local stakeholders (permittees, local conservation groups, federal and state employees) involvement in a causal factor analysis and development of management recommendations. Please join us in this first step in an adaptive management process.
Meeting Dates and Locations. All meetings are scheduled for 5:30 to 6 p.m.
- 10/22/2019-Lander County Courthouse Public Room
- 10/23/2019-Humboldt County Extension Office
- 10/29/2019-White Pine County Library, Ely
- 10/30/19- Nevada Dept. of Agriculture, Sparks
For more information please contact:
- Katie Andrle (SETT – NDOW) 775-684-8600 x 26 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ethan Mower (SETT – NDA) 775-684-8600 x 25 (email@example.com)
For information on affected areas and the adaptive management process visit:http://sagebrusheco.nv.gov/Resources/SEP_Publications___Literature/